Saint of All the Sinners

Ready to meet the baddest bimbo in town?!?

I love playing around with the idea of alternate bimbos (like my Bimbo Geisha, Moanique the Bimbo Rapper, and Terra the Alt-Bimbo). I love the blonde-haired and blue-eyed ditz as much as the next Blarg, but there's so much fun and sexy potential in pushing the bimbo envelope!

Here is Chelsea. She has a bit of a mean streak and will do anything (and anyone) to get what she wants.


I thought I'd post some of the process that went behind her creation. I originally had the idea of making a fake album cover for a punk-ish bimbo musician. I loved the pose I decided on, but framing the render at such a distance felt too impersonal and not "in your face" enough for the feeling I wanted to convey.


I kept the wall and pose but placed the camera much closer to Chelsea. I opted for a low-angle to convey a sense of power and superiority for the character. I loved her expression and how the angle highlighted her ferocious figure, but something still just didn't work.


Chelsea needed to feel like she was in control of the situation, drawing your attention to exactly what she wanted you to see. Thinking along those lines lead me to my final pose, with Chelsea grabbing her right breast and thrusting it towards the camera. The nipple, as large and inviting as it is, is out of focus, leading the eye of the viewer past her silver necklaces, her rocker's choker, and straight to Chelsea's luscious deep-red lips and powerful green eyes.


 Well I hope you enjoyed getting a glimpse into this Blarg's creative process! Let me know if you'd like to see more explanation behind my artistic decisions.

Comments