Thank You for Reading "A Guiding Hand" & What's Next?

When "A New Sound" was complete I released a behind the scenes character lineup to celebrate, this time around I decided to make a fun little epilogue render as thanks for everyone who read, enjoyed, and gave valuable critiques for "A Guiding Hand." Rest assured I'm hearing all the feedback, positive and constructive, and will use it all moving forward.

I'm going to try to be more active with one-off renders and whatnot in the immediate future. Gotta keep those rendering skills sharp! In terms of my next major project, I'm debating between finishing and releasing my first major TG story since my comeback (set in the world of Austin Springs I teased a while back!) or beginning development on my next comic. Both will feature renders but if you have a preference on what you'd prefer to see in terms of content, feel free to let me know in the comments!

I wanted to show the bimbo cast enjoying their new found sexiness, though it seems Veronica is feeling a little outmatched. She might have to do something about that!

Comments