The Blog is Back!

Hello everyone! 

This is your friendly neighborhood BlargBlarg1012. It's been quite a while since I updated this blog. I don't really have that good of a reason so I'll just skip all that lovey dovey stuff for later XP.

In the five years since I posted last, a lot has happened. One big thing that's changed is that I've moved away from traditional captions and embraced 3D art via the Daz Studio Pro program. One thing that hasn't changed is my love for bimbos and people turning into them! I've gotten a lot more motivated to contribute content to the genre I love and the results have been pretty sweet so far!

I've been a lot more active on my DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/blargblarg1012) where I have released plenty of 3D Renders and an entire comic called "A New Sound." I am also currently making my second comic "A Guiding Hand."

My main reason for reviving this blog is to create a centralized space on the internet that isn't reliant on another platform. After seeing the whole Tumblr scare/debacle/clusterfuck a couple months ago, I realized how unfortunate it would be if all my content was just deleted and had nowhere to go. I'm hoping this blog can continue to work as a place for people to access my body of works no matter what the nasty internet throws at us erotic artists.

So while I fiddle away at the redesign of the blog and the setting things up, I wanted to introduce you all to Connie. She's the blargblarg mascot and my personal bimbo persona. I hope you love her because she loves all of you!

Like hey everyone! I'm like so totally stoked to meet you! - Connie

Comments

  1. Glad you're back! You've just got a subscriber! I love bimbo tg tf ! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment