My Bimbo Journey in Second Life (Part 1)

So recently, I found an interesting type of bimbo blog. The blog is called Sleep with Giggli. Giggli talks about her experiences being hypnotized into a submissive bimbo in the 3D virtual world, Second Life. Reading her blog was one of the hottest things I've done in a while. Giggli went into pleasurable detail and persuaded me to do something I never thought I would do, sign up for Second Life.

You can find Giggli's blog at www.sleepwithgiggli.com
I started out by choosing my avatar. Obviously I went for the blonde. It was a pretty basic avatar and didn't last long. I found the settings and soon changed my physical appearance. I tried to achieve the best bimbo look as possible: obviously fake tits, full and plump cock-sucking lips, blue eyes, and a huge ass. Now that I had a good body to start off with, I wanted to find a place that Giggli had talked about in her blog, The Pink Institute.

The Pink Institute - In all it's Bimbo glory
Eventually I found the place and was shocked. It was exactly what I thought a Bimbo Hypno Center would look like. It was filled with bimbos and everything just screamed sex. After exploring around, I entered my first bimbo-hypno session. It had potential, but I just couldn't seem to get into it. I had tried hypnosis before, but it was audio only and I enjoyed the stimulation of the soothing bimbo voice. This time however it was the opposite. The noise was a steady hum while text appeared on the screen. I tried these sessions for a couple times, but they just didn't work for me (if anyone had any tips or suggestions that would be awesome)

Even though that didn't work I still greatly enjoyed the Pink Institute and what it offered. I met a lot of cool people who helped me get comfortable with Second Life and learn how things worked. They were all more than willing to help a budding bimbo.

So after that was done, I decided that I needed to find some clothes. I eventually found a place called Freebie Galaxy which has an excellent collection of free stuff. After looking around for a couple of minutes a really helpful girl who gave me a tour of the place. Turns out they had over 10 floors of free stuff and a lot of it could be applied to a bimbo like myself. I would definitely recommend it.

Now this girl that I had meet helped in another way. She invited me for a threesome with a friend. I didn't know what to expect but I went anyway. I mean what kind of a bimbo turns down sex! So we began and it was amazing. I had visualized in my head what it would be like to have sex as a bimbo before, but actually seeing it on the screen was something else entirely.

Since then I have taken every opportunity to have sex as a bimbo with someone and to help, I've been searching and asking where to find the best bimbo clothes and accessories.

Here is one of my first sexual experience as a bimbo in Second Life.
Well this is what I've done so far in Second Life. I would suggest Second Life to anyone who wants to live out their bimbo fantasy. It's a great outlet to let out your inner-bimbo. It's free and you can still enjoy yourself without spending money since there are a lot of opportunities to find free stuff.

I will continue to blog about my experiences if I do anything I think is worth sharing. If you do sign up or are already in SL, send me a message (profile name blargblarg1012) and we can talk about bimbos or have our own bimbo adventure ;)

Here is a picture of my avatar so far (I'll end every blog with a picture of how I look currently)
"like hi everyone. I look forward to meeting you *giggle*"
P.S if any fans/admirers have any spare Linden dollars and wanted to buy or give me a bigger and better pair of fake tits, I would be more than happy to return the favour as best I can *giggle*

Comments

  1. Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. Sorry the text trances didn't do much for you, but that's not unusual especially for newcomers. I've heard the trances at Hypnotic Magic work best for people new to text trance.

    I'm glad you're having such a good time. You've done a fantastic job with your avatar. Hot! I;m going to have to check out Freebie Galaxy myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post more. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment